Cigna Substance Use Centers of Excellence
What is Cigna’s Substance Use Centers of Excellence Program?
When you or a loved one is ready to seek treatment for a substance use disorder, you want not only a facility that provides high-quality care but also one that’s properly accredited and sanctioned by as many third parties as possible. The Cigna Substance Use Centers of Excellence Program offers an additional assurance that the facility provides quality, cost-effective care.
To make Cigna’s list of Substance Use Centers of Excellence, facilities must:1
- Offer inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs).
- Be cost effective as determined by Cigna.
- Meet annual admission and re-admission standards.
Whether or not you have Cigna insurance, this designation offers additional third-party validation, which can help you to make better-informed decisions when searching for a treatment facility.
Our Centers of Excellence Facilities
American Addiction Centers’ Sunrise House Treatment Center in New Jersey and AdCare Hospital in Massachusetts are part of the Cigna Substance Use Centers of Excellence Program. Identified as facilities that provide high-quality and cost-effective care, these two rehab centers offer evidence-based treatment that’s customized to the unique needs of each individual.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center provides medical and holistic care for those suffering from substance misuse and disorders. The facility offers multiple levels of intensive care including medical detox and 24/7 residential rehab. Plus, it treats for co-occurring disorders and offers customized treatment tracks for Veterans and other specialized populations.
- AdCare Hospital offers outpatient rehab for drug and alcohol addiction including Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and General Outpatient (OP) levels of care. Additionally, its outpatient detox program combines medical supervision during withdrawal with alcohol and drug treatment.
Reach out to American Addiction Centers’ admissions navigators to learn more about not only our treatment facilities but also the admissions process, types of treatment, insurance coverage, and more.
What if you don’t live in—or aren’t willing to travel to—Massachusetts or New Jersey?
American Addiction Centers offers multiple high-quality treatment centers scattered throughout the U.S. In addition to locating a facility near you, our admissions navigators can listen to your story and then help identify treatment options suited to your needs. We’re here to help you 24/7 at .