Addiction treatment is a life-changing investment in your health and happiness. At American Addiction Centers, our success rates for abstinence a year after treatment are 2x the industry average.
We offer the different options – which might be able to be combined – to help you pay for care.
See if You’re Covered
With a few details, we are able to connect with insurance providers across the country to instantly provide you with your coverage information.
Reach Out To Me About Financing
Please fill out the form to recieve information about financing
- Losing existing job-based, individual, or student health coverage.
- Losing Medicare, Medicaid, or Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) eligibility.
- Turning 26 years old and losing health coverage under your parent's insurance plan.
- Getting married or divorced.
- Having a baby or adopting a child.
- A death in the family.
- Moving to a different zip code or county that changes your health plan area.
- Moving to or from a place to attend school.
- Moving to or from a place you live and work as a seasonal worker.
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing.
- Income changes that impact your available options.
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder.
- Becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Leaving jail, prison, or other incarcerated setting.
- Starting or ending service as an AmeriCorps member.