Instantly Check Your Insurance Coverage for Rehab
- Insurance can be confusing, let us handle it instead.
- American Addiction Centers has years of experience in the addiction space and is in-network with many big-name insurance providers.
- By using our form below, we can determine if you are in-network at one of our facilities.
- Your insurance provider will not be notified or contacted by completing this form.
Step 1/4 Check Coverage
* These fields are required
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the rehab insurance verification form?
By filling out and submitting this form, you will instantly receive results confirming if your insurance provider is actively covering addiction related services and treatments or not. If your insurance is in network with American Addiction Centers (AAC) you will be notified by our admission navigators.
What are the next steps?
After filling in our rehab insurance verification form you will be contacted by an American Addiction Centers (AAC) admissions navigator who will provide you with information to help you make an informed decision about addiction treatment. Our admissions navigators are available to answer any questions you may have as you consider whether treatment with AAC is right for you.
Which treatment centers can I go to?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has multiple locations across the country. Depending on your insurance coverage, our admission navigators will provide information about which location will best cover your treatment and fit your treatment needs. See our locations.